Recruiting V2 Secured not showing all the entries.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Home > Reports > Analytics
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Select a report with a Recruiting V2 Secured domain
- Run Report
- Only found few records
Recruiting V2 is a report schema similar to Recruiting V2 but with an extra layer of security. V2 Secured reports have a 'Requisitions' option that forces the user to 'Refine Criteria' and select their relationship to the data they want returned.
- Select the report and Edit
- Select Requisitions > Requisitions
- Select the Relationship View (you may select 'Recruiting Team Member' for example and all entries will be populated)
2366325 - Recruiting Secured V2 Reports are Empty and/or Returning Warning Message
2082105 - Ad Hoc V2 Secured Reports - Recruiting Management
Recruiting V2, V2 Secured, Report, Record, display, not show, entries , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To