- In a billing document or sales order, only one rebate condition record is determined. However, you expect the system to determine more conditions records for the same condition type.
- You would like more information regarding the flag "exclusive" in the rebate access sequence.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
Access, access sequence, previous access, KZEXL set, rebate, agreement, Pricing Analysis, condition record, VF01, VF02, VF03, VA01, VA02, VA03, old, new, enhanced , KBA , SD-BIL-RB , Rebate Processing , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , SD-BIL-RB-ENH , Enhanced Rebates , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.