An error occurs when searching for candidates by location in the keyword and item search.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Candidates Tab in Recruiting and conduct a Search using Location attribute
- Put some value for Location and postal code
- Click on Search and above shown error comes 'Not a valid criteria'
This error comes when the configuration for Radial Search is not done in the instance, since it is a feature of this functionality.
Please perform the following steps to avoid this error:
- Provisioning > Company Settings > Recruiting > Enable Radial Candidate Search
- Configure the following field id's in the Candidate Profile XML as required fields: zip and country
- Request a candidate search reindex
Note: Please reach out to an SAP Implementation Partner for the above configuration changes as part of Radial Candidate Search implementation
Radial, Search, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem