The user needs to map a value returned to integration centre from the OData API to a user define value.
Example: Integration centre returns the country name with the data set, but the target system may only take a country short code. Therefore, we can map the returned value to a short code: Ireland=Ire.
1. Select the entity that contains the desired field to be mapped
2. Next, Press select and move to the next screen, then press next on the following screen.
3. Country coloum where new value will be mapped to old.
4. Right click on the colum header that is to be mapped and select Value look up table.
5. Then select new and add a description(optional)
6 Add the value that is to be mapped from the table(In this case country)
7.Add the new value (In this case short code)
8. Press save and the new short code values will be mapped to the old country vlaue.As many values can be added by pressing the plus button also.
integration centre, mapping, new values, old values, value lookup table , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem