- You have a very simple VBA in AFTER_WORKBOOK_OPEN(), which triggers EPM API RefreshActiveSheet when the report is opened.
- After the workbook refreshes for a little while, you see the error "Run-time error '-1073479167 (c0040201)' Error in refresh sheet"
- If you refresh the report manually by clicking the EPM Refresh button, you will see error "MDX statement eror: Error occurred when starting the parser: timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'"
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , 0xc0040201 , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.