The facet Output and the Action Preview are missing from Sales Quotes of a particular Document Type.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open any Sales Quote.
- Notice the Output facet and the Action Preview are missing.
The sales quote's document type has the 'Direct Customer Acceptance' check set within the Business Configuration.
By choosing this option, sales quote output document submission will be disabled.
You can un-check the option and have the facet and action available for new quotes created after the change for document type (the change will not reflect back for previously created objects!).
Otherwise you can create another document type for which you don't check the option and the facet and action will be available for that.
To change the document type for new sales quotes of that type, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Under the Fine-Tune tab, select Sales Quotes.
- Select Maintain Document Types.
- For the particular Document Type, uncheck the Direct Customer Acceptance flag.
NOTE: the change will not reflect back for previously created objects!
sales quote, output, preview , KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To