- You are working with Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) to configure an end to end scenario which is using certificates for secure authentication
- The scenario requires a chain of certificates for SSL communication, root certificate, intermediate certificate etc
- This could be an issue with any of the PI Adatpers e.g. File, SOAP etc
- Various different errors could present when testing the end to end scenario e.g.
- No certificate chain found
- Failed to get the input stream from socket: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
- Exception sending message: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
- Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier
- When analysing the XPI Inspector trace e.g. Example 50 or Example 11 traces, you see an error similar to - The issuer of the certificate doesn't match the subject of certificate #1
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, AEX, ICO, timeout, SEFAZ, NFE, SOAP Adapter, Receiver , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW-SEC , Security , BC-XI-CON-FIL , File Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.