You have changed the price in intercompany purchase order after the sales order got created & you expect system to update the latest price in the intercompany sales order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Select the relevant Intercompany Purchase Order with status Sent
- Select Edit & navigate to Items tab
- Change the Price & select Send Update button
- Go to the Sales Orders work center
- Go to the Sales Orders view
- Select the relevant Sales Order
- Select Edit and navigate to Items tab
- You can see that, Price is not updated in Sales Orders
Price changes are allowed only until the Invoicing status is Not Started on Sales Order item. Once invoice process is started, system does not allow any price changes from purchase order to sales order document. This is a standard behavior.
- For an item type, which is not a limit item on the purchase order, system do not change price on sales order from purchase order. Instead a warning message is shown on the Sales Order document to depict how much percentage it deviates from the list price of the purchase order document.
- Business configuration scoping selected to enable late price changes on Sales order enables the late price changes in manual update scenario. This business configuration scope does not affect the price change in Intercompany scenario as stated above.
This is a standard behavior. As a workaround, you can manually update the latest purchase order price in the sales order document. Or You can contact partners to create an add-on, so that recently changed purchase order price gets reflected in the intercompany sales order document.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To