In Lumira Desktop, when connecting to a local SNC enabled BW system, the following error occurs:
Error during connection to BW: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connection
LOCATION CPIC(TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR GSS_API(maj)
STOP! – initial call to gss_indicate_mechs() failed TIME Mon Mar 27 18:42:54 2017 RELEASE 721 COMPONENT SNC (Secure Network Communication)
VERSION 6 RC -1 MODULE sncxxdl.c LINE 578 DETAIL SncPDLInit SYSTEM CALL gss_indicate_mechs COUNTER 2
- SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Desktop 1.31.X
- SAP GUI 7.40
- SNC enabled local BW system
- SAP Secure Login Client
Reproducing the Issue
- In Lumira Desktop, click File > New > Download from Business Warehourse
- Select 'Connect to: Local BW System'
- Select the SNC enabled BW server, input client ID and language
- Click 'Connect'
The SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On Secure Login client for NWBC is outdated or otherwise incompatible.
The issue has been resolved by updating the SAP Secure Login Client from version 18.104.22.168 to version 22.214.171.124.
NW SSO, SNC-enabled, BW Extension, Business Warehouse, unable to login, log in , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem