- The object which has the "Geometry" data type in backend, throws the data type mistmatch in UNV and also in UNX universe.
- Issue occured with newly created and also with migrated universe.
- Object shows the blank Data Type in IDT universe.
- Object is not present in the available object list of UNV universe.
- Same workflow was working fine in BI 4.1 environment.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Pack 2
- SQL Server 2014
- Universe Design Tool
- Information Design Tool
Geometry object, SQL, parsing failed, data type mistmatch, BI 4.2, Blanck data type, UNV, UNX. , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.