- Request to change password requirment in Onboarding
- Password must be between 8 and 30 characters
- Password cannot contain three (3) or more consecutive characters
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
The current password requirments do not satify business requirements.
- The Onboarding password settings can be changed from Onboarding Settings > Password Security:
- Customers can set the password requirments as desired
The default value is 8. The minimum value must be 8 or greater. Any value below 8 is not acceptable:
- Click "Apply" to save changes.
Password requirments, paramenters, Behavior, On boarding, SF, Success Factors, ONB, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To