The testing of the RFC destination CALLTP_<OS> fails in SM59. STMS procedures which use this RFC destination, on the other hand, seem to work normally.
The usual scenario is the following:
- The affected system has more than one instance;
- Sometimes, while testing the RFC destination CALLTP_<OS> from transaction SM59, the result will be "user XXX is not allowed to start the program".
- You notice that the path specified for the TP (at the RFC destination's properties in TCODE SM59) seem to change from time to time from something like:
to something like:
Or even to:
- It is specifically at these occasions that the destination testing will fail.
It is important to stress that this document handles only the scenario where the "Connection Test" operation fails.
- SAP Transport
- Gateway security features
permission denied, not authorized, stms, sap transport system, SECINFO, REGINFO, gateway security settings , KBA , BC-CTS-TMS , Transport Management System , BC-CST-GW , Gateway/CPIC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.