- The Create menu options are not active when a order is edited from IW38 output list
- The options Create (general) and Create (special) are not available
- It is not possible to create a Sub-order, Order for notification or Refurbishment order when editing a order from IW38
- Similar behavior can be seen when accessing an order through the display list transaction IW39.
- The options to be able enter into Change and similar modes are not available.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAPLCOIH, RIAUFK20, Sub-order, Refurbishment, For notification, suborder, IW38, create special, grayed, IW39, Change, , KBA , PM-WOC-LE , List Editing , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.