- You use transaction MIRO ("Enter Incoming Invoice") to enter an invoice with foreign currency. When you do this, you change the calculated tax in local currency according to the original vendor. The system issues the error message F5703 - Balance in local currency.
- Error RW033 - Balance in Transaction Currency can occurs in this scenario as well.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
F5703, Balance in local currency, MIRO, MIR4, FTXP, rounding, exchange rate, amount "0,01" , F5 703, RW033 RW 033 , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.