- Odata batch requests take a long time to execute.
- Performance problems when you execute SADL based OData service with CDS as data source.
- There are long wait times in the method get_last_modified of class /iwbep/cl_mgw_med_provider
- You get CX_SHM_OUT_OF_MEMORY exceptions
- SAP Gateway
- SAP Gateway Client
- The issue is relevant for SAP_BASIS 7.51 SP01
Gateway, SYSTEM_NO_SHM_MEMORY, CX_SHM_OUT_OF_MEMORY, /iwbep/cl_mgw_med_provider, SAP_BASIS 7.51 SP01, CL_SHM_AREA===================CP , KBA , OPU-BSE-SDE , SAP Data Enablement , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.