You are not able to release working hours to Demand, as the Release for Scheduling action is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center;
- Go to Tickets view;
- Open Ticket 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID);
- Go to Service and Repair tab;
- Select a Service Hours Item;
- Press Cog Icon -> Release for Scheduling;
- Release for Scheduling is greyed out.
The Execution Lifecycle maintained in Business Configuration for Item Planning is set as Not Relevant.
You can check this following the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center;
- Go to Overview view;
- Open Activity "Tickets for Customer Support";
- Press hyperlink for Maintain Item Processing Codes;
- Item Planning System Processing Type is set to Not Relevant.
For demand to be created Item's Execution Lifecycle Status has to go through the following steps:
Open->Release to Scheduling->In Scheduling
Maintain the System Processing Type as Item Planning.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To