People Profile Percentage Completion:
Queries have been made by customers inquiring how the percentage is calculated when navigating through the People Profile Completion Wizard.
As you can see from our example below, this user is currently attempting add information to their profile.
To the left are all portlets which have been configured to show on the user profile.
In our example below you can see that we have a total of 20 portlets configured.
The user has updated 4 out of 20 of these portlets as indicated by the "Green Check Mark", indicating that the portlet has been successfully updated with information.
The percentage complete therefore shows 20%. 4 / 20 = 20%.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to your profile;
- On the the right side of the Header you can see "Your Profile is Incomplete" (In case is not 100% completed);
- Click on "Finish Now".
Appears when filling the People Profile completion wizard with data.
- Percentage breakdown is based upon the total amount of portlets configured within the Profile Page;
- Each Portlet (Including the Profile Picture) is given an equal breakdown of the 100%;
- EG 10 portlets : 10% each;
- Differences from the Homepage and People Profile are expected due to request for complete percent. The changes will take time to reflect;
- The Profile percentage is based on the number if editable fields and even if the field is mandatory or not, as long as the employee has edit permission, it will count.
For any customization of the percentage completion to not follow the RBP permission/fields which are editable and visible in the profile, we recommend you to raise an enhancement request at the Community.
More details on the enhancement request on this KBA: 2090228
SuccessFactors; Your Profile is Incomplete; Profile; Completion; Wizard; Finish Your Profile; Percent; Percentage; Complete; Incomplete; Calculation; People Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To