- You use Solution Manager ITSM and you find that when there are several calls to in SM_CRM the Web UI hangs during an unusual long time. If you make a trace you find a performance problem in function TSTR_GENERATE
- You use Solution Manager ITSM and when you call SM_CRM you find that the Starting screen hangs for a long time for some users. If you perform an ST12 trace you find a performance problem in method CL_CRM_UI_NAVBAR_SRV=>COMP_AUTHORITY_CHECK
- When trying to create incident, the WEB UI hangs.
- You call to SM_CRM and you get WebUI 500 Connection Timed Out.
- When trying to save an incident it takes a long time and some times getting timeout error.
- WebUI 500 Connection Timed Out on Business Role Load
- If you open either CRM_UI or SM_CRM (e.g. with business role SOLMANPRO), the start of the UI takes too long.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Performance, TSTR, TSTR_GENERATE, Deadlock, st12, Wait Sleep, TTSTRCOMP, create incident, SM50, table, freezing, stuck, SLA, time stream, timestream, Unable to save Incident, WebUI, 500, Connection, Time, Out, Business Role Load, slow, taking time, poor performance, freeze, dead, widget, BSPWDAIC_HOME, BSPWDCRMCMP_HDR, CL_CRM_UI_NAVBAR_SRV=>COMP_AUTHORITY_CHECK, UIU_COMP, starting, , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , BC-SRV-TIM-TS , Time streams , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.