This KB article explains how to add or update learning event history using the Import Tool.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Please follow the below steps to Add/Update the Learning Event History using Import Tool.
- Navigate to System Admin > Tools > Import Data
- Set the Action to Download Template and Record Type to Learning History
- Update the template with the data you wish to import.
- Navigate now back to System Admin > Tools > Import Data
- Set the Action to Import Data, Record Type to Learning History, Import Option = Add/ Update (depending on your need) and Time Zone ID= (Based on your requirement).
- Click Submit.
Note: Please ensure that while updating the values in Learning History template the cell formatting are not changed, especially for completion date and completion time.
SF, success factors, LMS, Add learning Event History, Import tool, Update , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-IMP , Import Data Tool , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To