- An ESP Project is defined with the RFC Input Adapter in Read Table Mode to fetch rows of data from a table.
- Polling is Enabled and RowCount is set to 50 records and the expectation is for every polling, 50 new records will be retrieved.
- The table has approximately 20000 rows.
- When the ESP Project is running, the RFC Input Adapter retrieves the same 50 records.
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP 12
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
streaming, processing,rfc,adapter,polling,rowcount,sapjco3.jar,sapjco,retrieve,poll,custom , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.