- The default value of a domain field is showing as Public when creating entities in the system
- Is it possible to change the default value of a domain when creating entities such as items, users, scheduled offering, and the like?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a new entity like User, Item, Scheduled Offering
- Domain field is always PUBLIC
- This is working as designed.
- PUBLIC will always show as the universal Default Domain.
- There is no configuration in the UI that can change the default domain that appears when creating entities in the LMS UI.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, change default domain value, Public, UI, required field, entity , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem