- Create a Scorecard in Information Steward and quality score will show current score.
- KDD throws errors after upgrade
- Remove a rule binding and the Key Data Domain score and Scorecard "Now" trending data will show blanks.
- Red Rules Error " <Rule name> Weights are not properly defined"
- Red KDD Error " <KDD name> Children weights are not properly defined"
- Sometimes the issue is only seen if there are exactly 9 rules or more than 11 rules per dimension
SAP Information Steward 4.2 SP6 and 4.2 SP9
bods, ds, IS , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , EIM-IS , Information Steward , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.