- How to ensure that the user account identified to install or upgrade BI platform on a Windows or a Unix host has the required permissions ?
- What are the user account permissions required to install or upgrade BI platform on a Windows or a Unix / Linux host ?
- Will it cause any issues if the user that performs the upgrade or uninstall is different from the user that performed the initial install ?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.x [4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2]
- Supported Windows Operating System
- Supported Unix Operating System
BI4 BI4.0 BI4.1 BI4.2 BI Platform 4.0 4.1 4.2 installation update operating system level AIX Solaris Windows Linux Unix SuSE RHEL red hat redhat privilege root Installer Server uninstallation uninstalling installating patch un-install prerequisites pre-requisites BI4.x 4.x , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.