- You have setup Ariba punchout catalog from ME51N, and want to pass additional fields from Ariba catalog to ECC
- The Ariba Punchout catalogs are accessed from ECC transaction ME51N, after launching the Ariba web page the items are added to the cart and checked out, the OCI fields "Manufacturer number" and "Manufacturer part number" and "material group" are not passed to ECC purchase requisition.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, ARIBA, OCI, ME51N, PUNCHOUT, PUNCH OUT, MFRNR, MFRPN, E-CATALOG, CATALOG, SHOPPING CART, NEW_ITEM_MANUFACTCODE, NEW_ITEM_MANUFACTMAT, NEW_ITEM_MATGROUP, READ_FROM_CATALOG, ME_CATALOG_INTERFACE , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CAT , Catalogues in Purchasing , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.