- Location based routing does not work correctly
- When the user is added to a certain location, all patterns starting with '+' do not seem to work
- For example, number +44 (234) ### #### is not being routed to an appropriate country
- Note, the symbol is not exclusive to '+' pattern. For instance, numbers starting with '0' pattern could also experience this particular issue
- Also there do not seem to be any generic 'ghost' switching rules
SAP Contact Center 7.0
Location, based, routing, numbers, pattern, '+', routed properly, rule, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.