You have a query using inverse formulas. You enter a new row with the same characteristic combination of an existing row and you can see that the inverse formula calculation gives wrong result.
If you enter duplicated lines, calculation only considers the first line.
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Business Warehouse, BW, 7.01, 7.02, 7.03, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5, 7.51 , KBA , BW-PLA-IP , Integrated Planning , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , BW-PLA-IP-PQ , Planquery / manual planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.