- You run batch program /SCMTMS/TSPS_OPT_BGD to perform carrier selection.
- However, some Freight Orders (FO) are skipped and carrier selection is not performed.
- Running the carrier selection manually in dialog mode works as expected.
- During the next scheduled batch run, the FO might be assigned a carrier without a problem.
- What is the reason for these ‘skips’ in carrier assignment in the batch runs? How can we trace such a sporadic event?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
carrier selection batch report job program unexpected behavior not choosing right FO missed missing profile tm troubleshoot howto , KBA , TM-PLN-CS , Carrier Selection , TM-FRM-FRT , Freight Tendering , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.