You are trying to configure STANDARDS MODE in Classic Framework Page by setting the Browser Document mode value to IE=Edge. And you are facing one of the below issues :
- Portal is having a distorted/broken look
- TLN and DTN links are not clickable
- Links within application is not clickable
- Content Area is coming as blank
- Log off from Portal not working
- Grey small box at the left corner of Iview
- Overflow scroll button does not appear
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 and higher releases
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, /ajax, /classic, /light, Portal Desktop, Framework Page, theme, Master Rule Collection, IE=Edge, Quirks mode, Standards mode, Ajax Standards Mode Framework Page, FWP, 11, browser, IE, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, AFP, CFP, browser document mode, CFW , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-PIN-DESK , Desktops , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.