- Can we restrict the user view to Onboarding Advanced Report result based on country or department?
- Example :China users to have access to Reports > Advanced Reports, they can customize the report in such a way that they can also data from other countries.
- Is there a way to restrict the results of advanced report to a specific field value only, ex DivCountry = CHINA, that way all report result will only produce specific to the user's domain only?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- We do not have any restrictions in reports. If a user has report permissions, he/she will see all candidates.
- At this time there is no way to restrict advanced report prior to creating the report, setting a user relations does not affect advance reports.
- A future enhancement request can be created via the Customer Community
Click here to know how to post idea in community.
Advanced Report, Reports , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1608