You are not receiving any e-mail replies in the Ticket when the Ticket status is Closed.
Also, a new Ticket is not created when the customer replies on the Ticket with status Closed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123(where 123 is the Ticket ID).
- Navigate to Interactions facet.
The customer has sent e-mails to Ticket 123 but they are not visible under Interactions.
Once the status of a Ticket is set to Closed then no changes can be done to it.
When an email is sent out it is sent with the subject [Ticket : 123].When the customer responds to it, the C4C system identifies the Ticket based on the Subject and then associates it with the existing Ticket. On such cases, the email goes to the Unassociated Email with the reason Reference Ticket is Already Closed.
Hence, a new Ticket cannot be created.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To