- The Current Route Step Name shows as blank or null for forms in Completed status, when the data is pulled in Ad Hoc Reports or Form Status Dashboards.
- How can I add the "Completed" description to the 'current route step name?'
- Dashboard chart shows no data, but the Drill Down shows information - the Category used for the chart is "Current Route Step Name".
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- The report returning a blank 'Current Route Step Name' for forms in Completed status is working as designed.
- When a form is completed, it is no longer in a route step; the route step status is considered 'done'.
- Since it is blank, the dashboard tile will not visualize it if it is used as Category, but the records will still show in the Drill Down.
- This is how the modules are sending the data to reporting tables (for Ad Hoc/Dashboards).
Available Workaround for Performance Dashboards: The standard "Performance Form Status" tile in the SuccessStore has additional logic which allows it to combine Current Route Steps as well as the Completed status field.
Which in turn results in a full overview of forms in the system and what step they are in.
As a sidenote: If you add standard tiles from the SuccessStore they keep a link into the store.
In case where development updates and of the tiles or dashboards in the store your system will automatically pull the new code updates if you have that tile in use in your system.
PM, Performance, Compensation, 360, form, review, current, route, step, name, completed, visible, null, displayed, ad, hoc, report, dashboard, tile, blank, missing, status, enhancement, request , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Product Enhancement