- After upgrade you receive dump SAPSQL_PARSE_ERROR or CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SYNTAX when you execute transactions ME1L, ME2N, ME2L, ME2M, ME3L, ME3M ME3*, ME2*, ME91F, ME9F or ME5A.
- After upgrade the error No suitable purchasing documents found starts to appear, even if the user has all authorizations for particular authorization object (so called * value).
- Restrictions maintained in authorization objects (M_BEST_EKO, M_BEST_BSA etc.) is not considered by the system. The report shows all entries regardless the restrictions maintained in role.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
RM06EL00, CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SYNTAX, SAPSQL_PARSE_ERROR ME91F ME9F, CLAS CL_AUTHCHECK_SQL_MM, ADD_AUTH_CHECK , ME 235, ME235, ME260, ME 260, M_BANF_EKO, M_BANF_EKG, M_BEST_EKG, M_BEST_WRK, asterisk, wildcard, ME261, ME 261 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , MM-PUR-SOH , Optimization for Purchasing on HANA DB , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.