- Table-to-Table replication using SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- One of the source tables does not replicate to the target database
- The table replication definition and subscription for the table were created and valid
- No error in dataserver or SRS
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
sp_setreptable, owner_on, repdef, primary, named, out-of-sync, owner_off, rs_helprep , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.