- You are using APP 'PI document create' in your cloud environment. When you change the screen layout to your preferred mode and hide one or more fields in the initial screen, the system removes these fields from display after you save the changes as a variant. However if you call the APP again the system shows the initial screen as it was originally.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- In your cloud system, call the APP tile 'Create PI documents' (regular stock).
- Choose the option 'Save as Variant'.
- Enter a new variant name or choose an existing variant to change.
- Hide one or more fields by choosing the 'hide field' option and press save.
- When the user is returned to the main APP first screen the selected fields will now be hidden.
- Restart the APP from scratch, the initial screen is as it was when the APP was first called, the hidden fields are available again.
- Standard system behaviour.
- In various Inventory Management transactions there is no default system variant. The initial screen of the online transactions in the backend ERP system and also therefore in the webgui APP is built according to the screen processing of the backend program, so the same input fields will be returned everytime the APP or backend transaction is called as new.
- The user can retrieve the modified variant they created by using the 'GET Variant' option in the initial screen of the APP. Then the view with the hidden fields will be retrieved.
RM07II31, T159B, VARID, VARI, CL_ALV_VARIANT, default variant, MI31. , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-PI , Fiori UI for Physical Inventory , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions