Users and Administrators may notice words wrapping within the Scheduled Offerings Registration screen. In some cases it cuts some of the words in two parts.
- Time zone in the Start/End columns:
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- As a user: search for Scheduled Offerings in the catalog > Register now or view available offerings
- You may notice come columns are showing some words wrapped
- This behaviour has been confirmed as intended and by our Engineering Team.
- The table width for this screen is fixed and for this reason the columns cannot be made wider.
- Therefore, in some cases the browser will have break the words in order to fit the entire text in the column and allow the users to be able to read all the details.
In order to have this behaviour modified, this screen will need to be redesigned to make the table more scalable.
Please support and comment on the following enhancement request: https://influence.sap.com/D48227
sucessfactors; registration screen; scheduled offering registration; cut; wrap; displayed; word wrapping; start, end, timezone, price, word cut in parts, text display; cut; details; grid; width; display; alignment; line; break; column; header , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Product Enhancement