This article provides a direct link to Troubleshooting Mobile issues with LMS application guided answer.
The following issues are referenced in the guided answer:
Content not available error when launching course through mobile device
- Offline mobile content is not working
- Learning items are not visible in the user's learning plan or configure mobile content
- Unable to run Learning by SuccessFactors app
- Courses not visible in the catalog search window
- Unable to find API adapter
- How to enable mobile App
- Where to find the latest documents and requirement configurations on Mobile?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Access the guided answer using the link.
course not launching, mobile configuration, mobile setup, offline content, Successfactors App , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , Problem