While posting the Payment allocation system displays an error message Postings not Permitted For Project Task XYZ.
If the relevant Project Task with ID XYZ is Closed/Completed the system will not allow to post the Payment allocation.
You need to revoke completion of the Project Task XYZ status back to Released then post the Payment Allocation.
Follow steps mentioned below to revoke completion of the Project task XYZ status back to Released. This action needs to be performed by Project Manager.
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Choose Projects View.
- Choose Projects sub view.
- Choose Project XYZ.
- Choose Edit --> Project Plan Button.
- Choose the Project Task XYZ.
- Go to Basic Data tab.
- Go to Project Task Status value help choose the Revoke Closure and Revoke Completion and Save.
KBA , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , How To