These are some of the known issues at SAP side due to SLT triggers.
The symptoms include:
- SQL20356N while deleting data/dropping table
- SQL2103N The ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE procedure could not be completed
- SQL0750N The source table cannot be renamed
- SQL0727N An error occurred during implicit system action type "3"
- SQL code: -99999 occurred while accessing table "/1CADMC*******"
- Database : DB6 9.7, 10.1, 10.5, 11.0
- Operating System : Linux/Unix/AIX/Solaris
SUM, Upgrade, Migration, DSO, SAP landscape transformation, Dump, Insert, CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB, SQLCODE "-204", SQLSTATE "42704" ,DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR, 'MAIN_SHDPREPUT/PARDISTPRE_SHD' , KBA , dd02l, backup, restore , BW-SYS-DB-DB6 , BW DB2 Universal Database , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.