- When employee views their "Pending Requests" and look at their "my notifications" section, they can potentially see the noitifcations growing and none of them get removed.
- So after some time you can have a list of old notifcations in that portlet.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as employee or proxy as an employee that gets notifications.
- Go to "My employee file"
- Choose "Pending Requests"
- In bottom right corner, you will see teh "my notification " block/section that can have multiple and old notifications (Example screenshot below).
- Currently successfactors does not hide or clear notifications and they will always show in the "My Notification".
- Do note that the notifications are sorted by most current on top.
- In future, development/engineering are considering to enhance this behavior to show notifications for the specified number of days (setting that would be managed by customer).
Note: as a workaround you could not use the cc option in a workflow and rather have the employee notified by using an external email (This would be a workaround if you do not want the my notifications section to be used at all and therefore fill up).
Successfactors, employee Central, EC, notifications, pending requests , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem