- When "stop_js_wait" is issued to stop stp JS Agent, it waits for the running jobs to complete its execution.
- "stop_js_wait" command does not terminate the jobs
- DBA attempts to stop JS Scheduler to avoid all activities, but failes to stop and Job Scheduler hangs
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
jsagent, jscheduler, sp_sjobcontrol, JS freeze, stop_js, kill, end task, CR778140, CR#778140, 778140 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.