You are manually trying to clear Invoice XYZ with Payment ID YYY on Posting Date 01.03.2017 and the error message is shown as Posting Date 01.02.2017 not valid. The Earliest Possible Posting Date is 01.03.2017.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables Work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Find Supplier Account and then Choose Open.
- Choose Invoice XYZ along with Payment ID YYY.
- Choose Clear Manually with Posting Date as 01.03.2017.
Error message is shown.
If you check on Item Details related to Invoice XYZ, the Posting Date is maintained as 01.02.2017 and the Invoice is considered in Foreign Currency Remeasurement Run on 28.02.2017 and would be reversed on 01.03.2017.
Once the invoice is evaluated in Foreign Currency Remeasurement Run, it cannot be cleared at a later date.
You have to reverse the payables Foreign Currency Remeasurement Runs and then you can manually clear the invoice with payment.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To