Please note the current SAP Content Server release is 7.53 and this version should be used for new installations and upgrades, more details in note 719971 - SAP Content Server release strategy and note 2786364 - SAP Content Server and Cache Server 7.5 (and higher)
- When uploading a large document (usually over 30MB) to the content server 6.50 this is failing with error message "HTTP error: 404 Not Found" in the SAPHTTP trace (1947876) and in application log (transaction SLG1)
- Other application error messages can be thrown if they application is being used to upload the file.
- For example if storage is happening using Archivelink the message "SAP ArchiveLink (error in storage system) - OA360" will be thrown
- Another example "Error while checking in and storing ... - Message no. 26253" can be seen in CV0* transactions.
- SAP Netweaver Release Independant
- SAP Content Server 6.50
- Windows OS
SCMS_DOC_CREATE_FILES, HTTP/1.1 404, Not Found, CMS025, Microsoft-IIS, OA360, Web server, Error while checking in and storing, 26253. , KBA , BC-SRV-KPR , Knowledge Provider , BC-SRV-ARL , ArchiveLink , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.