- After upgrade to homepage V3, tiles links behave differently: one must click the tile to see them, whereas in the old home page the links were visible to the user as is.
- now with HomePage V3:
- BizX Platform
- This is expected behavior.
- In V3 Homepage on the tile we display only title and subtitle.
- All the content will be displayed in a popover. This is a new design of homepage v3.
- When you migrate V12 custom tiles to v3 by default the content will be on the popover.
- If you set as No target in Navigational Wizard in custom tile, the behavior would be its just a static tile without an action on the tile. It will have title and subtitle on the tile and on click nothing will happen.
hompepage V3 custom tile , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611