In certain cases there can be a requirement to have a role <ROLE1> assigned to a user <USER1>, which has "Unlimited Read Access" but restricted write access which is either based on
- Permission filter <VF1> or
- Restrictions to edit Key Figure values are maintained only for specific Key Figures
Now, if the user runs a copy operator then it will copy all the possible attribute combination values from source to target as defined in its configuration without considering the restrictions mentioned above.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
copy,visibility filter,operator,respect,considered,values,key figure,excel,role,user,restriction,all,visible,wrong,incorrect , KBA , SCM-IBP-SEC-VF , Permission Filters , SCM-IBP-XLS , Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.