The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when you try to login:
- We've encountered an unexpected issue.
- Please try again later or contact your system administrator if the problem persists.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
This message indicates a reverse proxy configuration issue or a system issue at SAP.
If you are connecting to SAP Analytics Cloud via an Apache HTTPD Reverse Proxy, please ensure your configuration includes these lines:
LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
RequestHeader append X-Custom-Host <Fully qualified TenantURL>
If you are not connecting with a reverse proxy, the issue may be temporary and please perform the following actions:
- Clear your browser’s cache and then close it down and relaunch it.
- Utilize Incognito Mode in Chrome or InPrivate Mode in Edge and browse to your SAC URL.
- If you continue having difficulties accessing SAC after clearing your cache, please create an incident using component LOD-ANA-ADM with priority Very High and/or check the following article: 2757726 - SAP Analytics Cloud Outage Information for additional support.
- 2712168 - How to check the availability of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and SAP Digital Boardroom
- 2548400 - Getting started with the SAP Cloud Availability Center (CAC) - SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- 2752144 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom customer incidents with priority 1 (very high) terms and conditions
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2728183 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) releases and release information
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, unreachable, down, not responding, cannot connect, We've encountered an unexpected issue. Please try again later or contact your system administrator if the problem persists." after login page,, the system goes without response for a while and then pops a error saying "Something went wrong" with a dolphin in a tub , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem