An admin user wants to have the "Employee Import" permission. How can this be given?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To perform an Employee Import, there are pre-requisite permissions that needs to be given for the admin/user performing the Employee Import.
Checking the Employee Import Target Audience
- Go to Admin Center > search for 'Manage Employee Import'
- Enter the user's details (User who is going to perform the Employee Import)
- Select the appropriate Target Audience on whom this User can perform import (also valid for any edits later)
- Select ALL in each category if you are using single username for all the Employee Imports.
- If 'Manage Employee Import Permission via RBP' is enabled for the instance, you won't see the above mentioned settings.
- Specify the Target Audience in the Permission Role where you are selecting the Employee Import permission. See KB article 2187218.
Note: This is valid for NON-EC instance Employee Import and EC instance Basic Import.
sf, success factors, RBP, target permission, audience , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To