- Our client does not want that LMS External Users purchase any trainings. Yet, when they try to assign a training there is an "ADD TO CART" button.
- The client wants to remove this button but we cannot find the associated workflow
- We have tried to disable the "Enable Shopping Account" from the user's record > more > commerce but as a result the users are unable to login due to the follwowing error:
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding: Only external Users are allowed to login through the site.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- The "ADD TO CART" button is controlled by the chargeback settings at the item or offering level.
- The validation error received is because the current system design requires external users to have a shopping account.
- To remove the "ADD TO CART" button from the user's view, the items/offering chargeback settings must be set to NO CHARGE:
- on the item/offering record > click on MORE
- Select the Chargeback TAB
- Set the Purchasing Option to NO CHARGE
- Apply changes
- To enable external users to login without a shopping account enabled, please submit an enhancement request.
site, sites, external users, add to cart, purchasing option, chargeback, shopping account, Only external Users are allowed to login through the site, commerce , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To