- When the Manager or Supervisor selects the training to be removed from Learning Plan of direct subordinate, the entire list of items appear which is difficult to search.
- Desire to make available only those Trainings which are a part of the Learning Plan in the search criteria.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- My Employees
- Supervisor links tile > Assign/Remove trainings > select remove assigned learning
- click Add items
- All the items from the catalog are loaded
- Take one step back and select Users before items
- Same behavior: all the items from the catalog are loaded
Expected behavior: Only the items currently assigned to the selected users should be displayed in the catalog search.
- Items assigned by the supervisor can be removed from the Learning Plan directly
- Items which have not been assigned by the Supervisor mut be removed through the Assign/remove Learning functionality and the Supervisor need to search for the item in the catalog as it will not be displayed by default.
- The items displayed in the catalog from the Assign/Remove Learning functionality are items in the catalog assigned to the Supervisor.
- This means that if the subordinate has trainings that were assigned to him/her via assignment profile or admins and are NOT in the Supervisor's catalog, they can only be removed from the admin side (from the user record directly or in bulk via User needs mgmt tool).
- Refer to KBA 2090228 to submit an enhancement request to add this feauture to the functionality to bring this to the attention of Product Management.
sf lms assign assign/remove Learning Supervisor Links My employee subordinates remove training manager view , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To