Uploaded Forms by candidate behaviour differently
- e-Signature is present for form 1
- There is no e-Signature for form 2
- User asks why, and is expecting both forms to have the signature option.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
Replication Steps - Troubleshooting the issue
- From the Onboarding Queue open the candidates uploaded forms and verify both forms
- Go to Reference Files and open Forms
- Presents Signature - Open Form for which Signature is present and check settings . There is a tick box for option Employee Signature
b) No Signature - There is no option for Employee Signature.
3. Go to SuperAdmin - Forms - Form Field . Check forms field signature settings
a) If form has field Signature
b) If form has no Signature
Forms are behaviour differently because one has the field signature on it and the other doesn't.
Forms has signature field but wrong field type is used - Digital Signature Properties
In order to add the signature field
- Download the form using a PDF editor
- Select - Form - Edit Form
- Add the field with field type and set the field property
- Field type must be Text Field
4. Upload the form back in Super Admin
5. Select Employee Signature in - Reference Files - Forms - Select Form with field and tick the box
Forms requiring multiple signatures - Onboarding - https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2275541/E
Form Signature, PDF Editor, Edit Forms, Onboarding Forms , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To