- Users are synced to Onboarding from BizX but i don't see their permission
- When i login to Onboarding from BizX, i'm logged out of onboarding
Onboading all data center
- System administrator permission will not be synced from outside of Onboarding.
- If a user has 4 permission along with System Administrator permission, then all the permission of that user will be removed. None of the permission will come over to onboarding because the presence of System Administrator permission in RBP.
You can remove the System Administrator permission in RBP or follow the below steps to exclude the System Administrator permission from the permission Sync report
How to add filters to Permission Sync file to remove the system administrator permission.
- Login using the user id who has permission to edit the Permission sync file
- Click Edit
- Click on Filters
- Click Refine Criteria
- Under All columns -> Choose Role Information
- Choose Role Name in the filters
- Clcik "By Rule "
- Click Add rule
- Under Rule , Choose Not Equal to
- Choose System Administrator and click Finish
- You can verify the report , by running the report (Reporting --> AD Hoc Reports--> click the drop down in Permission Sync report name -> Run Report)
User Permission; Sync issue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem